Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jewelry Display Box 2.0



I started work on my second jewelry display box prototype. I need to come up with a catchier name than a "jewelry display box" but I haven't figured one out yet. I think I may call each version or different size a different name. Like "Chloe" or "Illiana." Maybe I'll do city names. One style can be "Savannah" and another "Paris." If you think of something fancy, let me know okay?

I'm working on two right now. They are smaller than my first one but I'm reworking the design so I wanted to work small and then go big. I'll be working on these all week and will post updates as they come along.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! I think you are doing a great job. Hopefully I will be able to get some great projects up this week. I think you will be impressed!

    ReplyDelete