Sunday, January 24, 2010

We're Expecting!

I'm happy to announce that we're expecting our first child in late July. This is one of the reasons that I've been pretty quiet on the blog lately. I'm 13 weeks and was sick with all-day "morning" sickness from weeks 6-12. Eric has been an incredible support through this. He's going to be a great dad. Just wanted to introduce the world to our little gummy bear.

We are still planning on living on our boat and raising the baby on board. I'll be making posts on my sailing blog about the specifics about life on board with a baby. Feel free to follow along if you'd like at http://rebelheart.squarespace.com/charlottes-blog/

This is him/her at 8 weeks and and 12 weeks:

2 comments:

  1. WHoooooo-hooooo! Warmest congratulations to the three of you! And once you're feeling well again (and you will, I promise) feel free to bug me about boat baby logistics.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao!!!!!
    Congratulation!!!!! I remember You and I talked about pregnancy during my San Diego Life.
    I'm Happy your announce

    ReplyDelete