Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beautiful Cakes



I often dream of the things I'll obtain when we "live on land again." I have no idea when this will be but a short list of items include:

- A garden (in particular so I can grow tomatoes)
- A panini grill
- A huge, comfortable couch
- A bathtub

And to add to that? Cake stands, beautiful vases, glassware and dinnerware. Some day I'll have all of those things. Until then, I'll dream about them and enjoy traveling around the world on our boat.

These beautiful cakes and the handmade stands they are found on made me wistful for a large kitchen in which to bake wonderful treats such as these and for cabinets in which I could store all my lovely cake stands to display my baked goods. You can see the rest of the wooden items at Herriot Grace. Enjoy!

{Found via Handmade Charlotte}

2 comments:

  1. This particular cheap chanel handbags from Michele watches is powered by high quality quartz movement from Switzerland and has a cheap hermes handbags on the case. The watch is resistant to water up to one hundred and sixty five feet which shows the cheap louis vuitton handbags . The watch serves both as a piece of jewelry and a timekeeping instrument. The round face of the omega speedmaster watches attracts the attention of every passerby. The color of the watch may not go well with all the best christmas gifts but the mild color of rose gold does not over burst. This neutral hue of the wrist cheap rolex watches your wrists. Thus, if you are looking for an elegant and beautiful timepiece, then this catier bangles would be a perfect timepiece for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog. Welcome go to our site tiktok videos

    ReplyDelete