Thursday, August 13, 2009

Inspiration is Everywhere - Rainy Day Cloud Box by ISLY



When I first discovered the wonders of Etsy.com and started to dig deep into DIY and the handmade movement I just couldn't believe how creative people were. I have a long blog roll I read every day in Google Reader and it is chock-full of blogs where people continue to dazzle me with their ingenuity and craftiness.



This craft is from ISLY (I Still Love You). I love how she describes her inspiration for the project and that she offers the template for her readers to download for free. You can guarantee that many of my fellow teachers and maybe even a student or two will be receiving one of these boxes this coming school year.

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely! I love the handmade movement as well :)

    I am so going to go check out your shop, it's lovely from the mini I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely am going to join you in making this. I'll fill em up with chocolate and sell them. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'll get the chocolate tomorrow and we can make them on Thursday. I'm glad someone is making them with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! I do hope you can use these boxes to brighten someone's day.

    I have a few printables on my site, and I'm hoping to make more in the immediate future, so be sure to check back. As always my free tutorials/printables are for personal use only. ;)

    ReplyDelete